Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -53.52% Neutral 0.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.52%

Neutral:0.8%
2.715 2.275 2.715
2.275
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.28% Profit 14.64% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.28%

Profit:14.64%
3.053 2.292 3.053
2.292
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.39% Profit 31.86% Neutral

Neutral:4.39%

Profit:31.86%
3.502 2.288 3.502
2.288

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 46.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price will reach 2.5568321258102 and 2.322557093172 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 2.6846737321008 and 2.2064292385134

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.8% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 2.5568321258102. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.52%

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 77.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price will reach 2.8758213421989 and 2.3400371967873 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 3.0196124093089 and 2.223035336948

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.8758213421989. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.28%

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 14.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.39% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 95.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) price will reach 3.2982908740163 and 2.2879306045607 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 3.4632054177171 and 2.1735340743327

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2982908740163. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.39%

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 31.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) predictions by visitors

YESIL YAPI (YYAPI.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.