Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -53.66% Neutral -0.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.66%

Neutral:-0.75%
67.803 64.122 67.803
64.122
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.21% Neutral -0.42% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.21%

Neutral:-0.42%
68.585 63.562 68.585
63.562
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.74% Profit 11.15% Neutral

Neutral:-8.74%

Profit:11.15%
76.477 63.362 76.477
63.362

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 46.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price will reach 67.802724821247 and 64.637164356189 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 71.192861062309 and 61.40530613838

There will be a downward trend and -0.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 64.637164356189. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.66%

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 51.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price will reach 68.584577405543 and 64.073078749268 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 72.01380627582 and 60.869424811805

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 64.073078749268. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.21%

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 91.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) price will reach 76.476943151428 and 63.361908096585 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 80.300790308999 and 60.193812691756

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 76.476943151428. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.74%

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) predictions by visitors

iSHARES MSCI WORLD INDEX ETF (XWD.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.