Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.08% Neutral 0.07% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.08%

Neutral:0.07%
28.397 27.243 28.397
27.243
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.42% Loss -1.72% Neutral

Neutral:-5.42%

Loss:-1.72%
28.558 26.585 28.558
26.585
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.08% Neutral 5.54% Neutral

Neutral:-5.08%

Neutral:5.54%
30.493 26.668 30.493
26.668

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 79.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price will reach 28.396503925028 and 27.24347992322 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 29.816329121279 and 25.881305927059

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 28.396503925028. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.08%

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 94.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price will reach 28.557562807747 and 26.584649344849 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 29.985440948135 and 25.255416877607

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 26.584649344849. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.42%

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 94.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) price will reach 30.492650384407 and 26.668110095137 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 32.017282903628 and 25.334704590381

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.492650384407. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.08%

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) predictions by visitors

ISHARES ESG AWARE MSCI USA INDE (XSUS.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.