Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -51.76% Loss -12.86% Sell

Downtrend:-51.76%

Loss:-12.86%
26.333 21.293 26.333
21.293
10 Days Sell Downtrend -30.52% Loss -16.08% Sell

Downtrend:-30.52%

Loss:-16.08%
26.444 20.378 26.444
20.378
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.82% Loss -27.18% Neutral

Neutral:-8.82%

Loss:-27.18%
27.608 16.47 27.608
16.47

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price has no a definite trend is 48.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price will reach 26.036673474312 and 21.684455564618 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day XOMA Corporation (XOMA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 27.338507148027 and 20.600232786387

There will be a downward trend and -12.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.684455564618. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.76%

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -12.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 5 days

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price has no a definite trend is 69.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price will reach 26.146936565638 and 20.752249002457 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day XOMA Corporation (XOMA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 27.454283393919 and 19.714636552334

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.752249002457. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.52%

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 10 days

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price has no a definite trend is 91.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, XOMA Corporation (XOMA) price will reach 27.297466492653 and 16.47015339989 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day XOMA Corporation (XOMA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 28.662339817286 and 15.646645729896

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -27.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.772719502449. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.82%

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -27.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XOMA Corporation (XOMA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for XOMA Corporation (XOMA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) predictions by visitors

XOMA Corporation (XOMA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.