Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -57.24% Loss -4.37% Sell

Downtrend:-57.24%

Loss:-4.37%
25.997 23.923 25.997
23.923
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.98% Loss -3.61% Sell

Downtrend:-21.98%

Loss:-3.61%
25.934 24.178 25.934
24.178
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.77% Neutral 8.28% Neutral

Neutral:4.77%

Neutral:8.28%
28.892 24.259 28.892
24.259

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price has no a definite trend is 42.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price will reach 25.997012125164 and 24.026658917906 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 27.296862731422 and 22.82532597201

There will be a downward trend and -4.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.026658917906. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.24%

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price has no a definite trend is 78.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price will reach 25.93414002878 and 24.282262500873 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 27.230847030219 and 23.06814937583

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.282262500873. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.98%

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.77% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price has no a definite trend is 95.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) price will reach 28.89210846107 and 24.259313884042 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 30.336713884123 and 23.04634818984

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 28.89210846107. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.77%

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) predictions by visitors

ISHARES CORE EQUITY ETF (XEQT.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.