Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -57.54% Neutral -0.55% Neutral

Downtrend:-57.54%

Neutral:-0.55%
142.457 133.186 142.457
133.186
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.27% Loss -1.11% Neutral

Neutral:-4.27%

Loss:-1.11%
141.491 133.373 141.491
133.373
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.98% Neutral 6.35% Neutral

Neutral:9.98%

Neutral:6.35%
155.831 129.348 155.831
129.348

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that X DAX (XDAX.SW) price has no a definite trend is 42.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price will reach 142.45740157263 and 133.18612491831 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day X DAX (XDAX.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 149.58027165126 and 126.5268186724

There will be a downward trend and -0.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 133.18612491831. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.54%

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 5 days

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that X DAX (XDAX.SW) price has no a definite trend is 95.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price will reach 141.49052641278 and 133.37278435876 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day X DAX (XDAX.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 148.56505273342 and 126.70414514082

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 133.37278435876. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.27%

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 10 days

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that X DAX (XDAX.SW) price has no a definite trend is 90.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, X DAX (XDAX.SW) price will reach 155.83100216079 and 129.34770381329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day X DAX (XDAX.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 163.62255226883 and 122.88031862262

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 155.83100216079. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.98%

X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest X DAX (XDAX.SW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for X DAX (XDAX.SW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

X DAX (XDAX.SW) predictions by visitors

X DAX (XDAX.SW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.