Maximum and minimum VIKING KAGIT short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

VIKING KAGIT stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|VKING.IS: 76.38
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -23.27% Loss -1.43% Sell

Downtrend:-23.27%

Loss:-1.43%
46.49 38.13 46.49
38.13
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.58% Profit 7.61% Neutral

Neutral:-4.58%

Profit:7.61%
49.87 38.69 49.87
38.69
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.97% Profit 30.66% Neutral

Neutral:8.97%

Profit:30.66%
58.85 39.75 58.85
39.75

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price has no a definite trend is 76.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price will reach 46.24 and 40.34 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 13, 2024 if the real price is between 48.55 and 38.32

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 40.34. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.27%

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price has no a definite trend is 95.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price will reach 49.60 and 40.92 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 18, 2024 if the real price is between 52.08 and 38.87

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 49.60. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.58%

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price has no a definite trend is 91.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) price will reach 58.52 and 39.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 08, 2024 if the real price is between 61.45 and 37.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 30.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 58.52. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.97%

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 30.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) predictions by visitors

VIKING KAGIT (VKING.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.