Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -16.92% Loss -14.11% Sell

Downtrend:-16.92%

Loss:-14.11%
0.142 0.1 0.142
0.1
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.94% Loss -18.99% Sell

Downtrend:-20.94%

Loss:-18.99%
0.14 0.096 0.14
0.096
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.31% Neutral -4.63% Neutral

Neutral:-7.31%

Neutral:-4.63%
0.166 0.09 0.166
0.09

VeChain (VET-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that VeChain (VET-USD) price has no a definite trend is 83.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VeChain (VET-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VeChain (VET-USD) price will reach 0.13458912247528 and 0.10555246445666 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VeChain (VET-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.14131857859904 and 0.10027484123383

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.10555246445666. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VeChain (VET-USD) for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.92%

VeChain (VET-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 5 days

VeChain (VET-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that VeChain (VET-USD) price has no a definite trend is 79.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VeChain (VET-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VeChain (VET-USD) price will reach 0.13263571040124 and 0.10119479035948 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VeChain (VET-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 0.1392674959213 and 0.096135050841502

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -18.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.10119479035948. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VeChain (VET-USD) for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.94%

VeChain (VET-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -18.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 10 days

VeChain (VET-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that VeChain (VET-USD) price has no a definite trend is 92.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VeChain (VET-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VeChain (VET-USD) price will reach 0.15758203714213 and 0.089673691460825 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VeChain (VET-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 0.16546113899923 and 0.085190006887784

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.094804940081065. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VeChain (VET-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.31%

VeChain (VET-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VeChain (VET-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VeChain (VET-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VeChain (VET-USD) predictions by visitors

VeChain (VET-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.