Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 54.22% Neutral 1.5% Neutral

Uptrend:54.22%

Neutral:1.5%
15.96 13.628 15.96
13.628
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7.17% Neutral 3.81% Neutral

Neutral:-7.17%

Neutral:3.81%
15.663 14.256 15.663
14.256
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.07% Loss -10.74% Neutral

Neutral:-11.07%

Loss:-10.74%
16.169 11.642 16.169
11.642

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 54.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 45.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price will reach 15.960313029938 and 13.861661383934 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 16.758328681435 and 13.168578314737

There will be an upward trend and 1.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.960313029938. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 54.22%

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 92.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price will reach 15.663143932022 and 14.500582672075 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 16.446301128623 and 13.775553538471

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.663143932022. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7.17%

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 88.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) price will reach 16.168504017347 and 11.642498432729 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 16.976929218214 and 11.060373511092

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.842541358504. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.07%

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) predictions by visitors

Vale S.A. Reg. Shs (Spon. ADRs) (CVLB.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.