Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 11.26% Neutral -0.45% Neutral

Neutral:11.26%

Neutral:-0.45%
72.691 68.052 72.691
68.052
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.62% Loss -1.58% Neutral

Neutral:3.62%

Loss:-1.58%
72.521 67.429 72.521
67.429
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.27% Neutral 0.18% Neutral

Neutral:-9.27%

Neutral:0.18%
78.632 62.642 78.632
62.642

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 Mar 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 88.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price will reach 72.568216271169 and 68.995628689846 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 29, 2023 if the real price is between 76.196627084727 and 65.545847255353

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 68.995628689846. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 11.26%

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 Mar 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 96.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price will reach 72.398230534909 and 68.363977771797 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 03, 2023 if the real price is between 76.018142061655 and 64.945778883207

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 68.363977771797. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.62%

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 Mar 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price has no a definite trend is 90.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) price will reach 78.499451398179 and 62.642257073533 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 23, 2023 if the real price is between 82.424423968088 and 59.510144219856

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 78.499451398179. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.27%

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) predictions by visitors

VANGUARD US TOTAL MKT IDX ETF C (VUS.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.