Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.22% Neutral 0.13% Neutral

Neutral:-0.22%

Neutral:0.13%
26.028 26.005 26.028
26.005
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.04% Neutral -0.16% Neutral

Neutral:-0.04%

Neutral:-0.16%
26.02 25.939 26.02
25.939
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.2% Neutral 1.09% Neutral

Neutral:0.2%

Neutral:1.09%
26.238 26.046 26.238
26.046

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price will reach 26.028480202556 and 26.005442386866 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 19, 2021 if the real price is between 27.329904212683 and 24.705170267522

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.028480202556. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 5 days

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price has no a definite trend is 99.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price will reach 26.020414549112 and 25.938906148672 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 24, 2021 if the real price is between 27.321435276568 and 24.641960841238

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 25.938906148672. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.04%

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 10 days

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.2% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price has no a definite trend is 99.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) price will reach 26.238222022057 and 26.046008094549 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2021 if the real price is between 27.550133123159 and 24.743707689822

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.238222022057. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.2%

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) predictions by visitors

FRUTICOLA VICONTO (VICONTO.SN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.