Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -52.66% Neutral -0.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-52.66%

Neutral:-0.52%
65.55 59.984 65.55
59.984
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.44% Neutral 1.52% Neutral

Neutral:0.44%

Neutral:1.52%
66.589 60.228 66.589
60.228
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.5% Neutral 5.15% Neutral

Neutral:-6.5%

Neutral:5.15%
71.011 58.12 71.011
58.12

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 47.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price will reach 65.549759455683 and 60.481702604373 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 68.827247428467 and 57.457617474155

There will be a downward trend and -0.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 60.481702604373. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.66%

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price will reach 66.589236144798 and 60.728009170609 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 69.918697952038 and 57.691608712079

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 66.589236144798. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.44%

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 93.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) price will reach 71.0109236323 and 58.119832061856 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 74.561469813915 and 55.213840458764

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 71.0109236323. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.5%

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) predictions by visitors

VANGUARD US DIV APPR IDX ETF (VGG.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.