Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -25.52% Loss -2.53% Sell

Downtrend:-25.52%

Loss:-2.53%
1.981 1.676 1.981
1.676
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.44% Loss -4.08% Sell

Downtrend:-15.44%

Loss:-4.08%
1.959 1.669 1.959
1.669
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.29% Neutral 2.31% Neutral

Neutral:-8.29%

Neutral:2.31%
2.19 1.562 2.19
1.562

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 74.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price will reach 1.9175803927888 and 1.6763660157055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 2.0134594124282 and 1.5925477149202

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6763660157055. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -25.52%

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price will reach 1.8965862785 and 1.669158368055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 1.991415592425 and 1.5857004496522

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.669158368055. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.44%

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 91.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) price will reach 2.119827884732 and 1.5622675189604 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 2.2258192789686 and 1.4841541430123

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.119827884732. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.29%

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) predictions by visitors

Voltabox AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (VBX.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.