Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.34% Profit 6.81% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.34%

Profit:6.81%
1.543 1.294 1.543
1.294
10 Days Buy Uptrend 18.71% Profit 9.21% Buy

Uptrend:18.71%

Profit:9.21%
1.598 1.273 1.598
1.273
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.44% Profit 20.25% Neutral

Neutral:6.44%

Profit:20.25%
1.695 1.328 1.695
1.328

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price has no a definite trend is 78.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price will reach 1.4930651928419 and 1.2988889181528 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 1.567718452484 and 1.2339444722452

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4930651928419. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.34%

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price has no a definite trend is 81.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price will reach 1.5462148552023 and 1.2780835830385 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 1.6235255979624 and 1.2141794038866

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5462148552023. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 18.71%

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price has no a definite trend is 93.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) price will reach 1.6402148941749 and 1.3282306347201 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 1.7222256388837 and 1.261819102984

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6402148941749. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.44%

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) predictions by visitors

VOLTABOX AG INH. O.N. (VBX.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.