Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.55% Neutral 3.78% Neutral

Uptrend:19.55%

Neutral:3.78%
16.896 15.208 16.896
15.208
10 Days Sell Downtrend -26.81% Loss -1.65% Sell

Downtrend:-26.81%

Loss:-1.65%
16.989 14.276 16.989
14.276
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.07% Loss -13.25% Neutral

Neutral:-1.07%

Loss:-13.25%
17.467 12.017 17.467
12.017

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 04 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price has no a definite trend is 80.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price will reach 16.833004303312 and 15.650193938851 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 09, 2022 if the real price is between 17.674654518478 and 14.867684241908

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.833004303312. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.55%

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 04 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price has no a definite trend is 73.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price will reach 16.92557235269 and 14.690732805237 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2022 if the real price is between 17.771850970325 and 13.956196164975

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.690732805237. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.81%

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 04 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price has no a definite trend is 98.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) price will reach 17.401845845364 and 12.017115811165 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 03, 2022 if the real price is between 18.271938137632 and 11.416260020607

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.36622490754. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.07%

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -13.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) predictions by visitors

UNIFIN FINANCIERA SAB DE CV SO (UNIFINA.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.