Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.07% Neutral 0.16% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.07%

Neutral:0.16%
42.433 40.311 42.433
40.311
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 27.74% Neutral -0.85% Neutral

Uptrend:27.74%

Neutral:-0.85%
42.549 39.781 42.549
39.781
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 32.51% Neutral 4.08% Neutral

Uptrend:32.51%

Neutral:4.08%
45.129 39.236 45.129
39.236

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price has no a definite trend is 81.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price will reach 42.432968670111 and 40.311263908285 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 44.554617103616 and 38.29570071287

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 42.432968670111. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.07%

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price has no a definite trend is 72.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price will reach 42.549393346005 and 39.780825335947 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 44.676863013305 and 37.791784069149

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 39.780825335947. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 27.74%

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 32.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price has no a definite trend is 67.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) price will reach 45.128645960487 and 39.235963658077 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 47.385078258511 and 37.274165475173

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.128645960487. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 32.51%

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) predictions by visitors

UNIVERSAL CORP. Registered Shar (UVV.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.