Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.18% Loss -5.2% Sell

Downtrend:-48.18%

Loss:-5.2%
2.374 1.96 2.374
1.96
10 Days Sell Downtrend -48.63% Loss -6.9% Sell

Downtrend:-48.63%

Loss:-6.9%
2.464 1.839 2.464
1.839
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.32% Loss -27.94% Sell

Downtrend:-18.32%

Loss:-27.94%
2.45 1.399 2.45
1.399

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price has no a definite trend is 51.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price will reach 2.2597418494802 and 1.9868566265565 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 2.3727289419542 and 1.8875137952287

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9868566265565. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.18%

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 5 days

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price has no a definite trend is 51.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price will reach 2.3454754951605 and 1.8641979168506 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 2.4627492699185 and 1.7709880210081

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8641979168506. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.63%

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 10 days

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price has no a definite trend is 81.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) price will reach 2.3326264332779 and 1.3987296739766 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 2.4492577549418 and 1.3287931902778

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -27.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4182468127394. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.32%

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -27.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) predictions by visitors

Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.