Maximum and minimum Tredegar Corporation short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

Tredegar Corporation stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|TG: 8.49
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.59% Neutral 1.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.59%

Neutral:1.52%
5.47 4.97 5.47
4.97
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.66% Neutral 2.29% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.66%

Neutral:2.29%
5.52 4.97 5.52
4.97
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.12% Loss -11.19% Sell

Downtrend:-20.12%

Loss:-11.19%
5.77 4.04 5.77
4.04

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tredegar Corporation (TG) price has no a definite trend is 82.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price will reach 5.35 and 5.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Tredegar Corporation (TG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 5.61 and 4.78

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.35. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Tredegar Corporation (TG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.59%

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tredegar Corporation (TG) price has no a definite trend is 76.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price will reach 5.39 and 5.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Tredegar Corporation (TG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 5.66 and 4.77

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.39. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Tredegar Corporation (TG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.66%

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tredegar Corporation (TG) price has no a definite trend is 79.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Tredegar Corporation (TG) price will reach 5.64 and 4.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Tredegar Corporation (TG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 5.92 and 3.83

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.08. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Tredegar Corporation (TG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.12%

Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -11.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tredegar Corporation (TG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Tredegar Corporation (TG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Tredegar Corporation (TG) predictions by visitors

Tredegar Corporation (TG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.