Maximum and minimum TEGMA ON NM short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

TEGMA       ON      NM stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|TGMA3.SA: 43.84
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.24% Neutral 3.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.24%

Neutral:3.14%
28.04 25.94 28.04
25.94
10 Days Buy Uptrend 28.23% Profit 9.36% Buy

Uptrend:28.23%

Profit:9.36%
29.65 25.99 29.65
25.99
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.36% Profit 13.66% Neutral

Neutral:2.36%

Profit:13.66%
30.73 26.06 30.73
26.06

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 82.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price will reach 27.84 and 26.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 29.23 and 24.83

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.84. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.24%

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 71.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price will reach 29.44 and 26.19 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 30.91 and 24.88

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 29.44. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 28.23%

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 97.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) price will reach 30.51 and 26.06 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 32.04 and 24.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.51. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.36%

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) predictions by visitors

TEGMA ON NM (TGMA3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.