Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.21% Neutral 2.98% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.21%

Neutral:2.98%
15.076 14.361 15.076
14.361
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.1% Neutral 0.27% Neutral

Neutral:-2.1%

Neutral:0.27%
15.055 13.99 15.055
13.99
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.49% Neutral 1.38% Neutral

Neutral:-12.49%

Neutral:1.38%
16.637 12.591 16.637
12.591

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 83.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price will reach 15.013680707334 and 14.520607522043 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 17, 2022 if the real price is between 15.764364742701 and 13.794577145941

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.013680707334. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.21%

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 97.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price will reach 14.993131622521 and 14.145877382226 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 22, 2022 if the real price is between 15.742788203647 and 13.438583513115

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 14.993131622521. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.1%

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price has no a definite trend is 87.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) price will reach 16.568803767204 and 12.591473305231 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 11, 2022 if the real price is between 17.397243955564 and 11.961899639969

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.568803767204. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.49%

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) predictions by visitors

TRANSALTA CORP PRFD SERIES A (TA-PD.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.