Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -47.01% Loss -2.3% Sell

Downtrend:-47.01%

Loss:-2.3%
1.142 1.003 1.142
1.003
10 Days Sell Downtrend -35.34% Loss -8.32% Sell

Downtrend:-35.34%

Loss:-8.32%
1.135 0.946 1.135
0.946
30 Days Neutral Neutral 12.45% Profit 16.52% Neutral

Neutral:12.45%

Profit:16.52%
1.424 0.936 1.424
0.936

THETA (THETA-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that THETA (THETA-USD) price has no a definite trend is 52.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THETA (THETA-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, THETA (THETA-USD) price will reach 1.0918427482858 and 1.0214921367992 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day THETA (THETA-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 1.1464348857001 and 0.97041752995926

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0214921367992. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of THETA (THETA-USD) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.01%

THETA (THETA-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 5 days

THETA (THETA-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that THETA (THETA-USD) price has no a definite trend is 64.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THETA (THETA-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, THETA (THETA-USD) price will reach 1.0854594844221 and 0.9636076689498 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day THETA (THETA-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 1.1397324586432 and 0.91542728550231

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.9636076689498. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of THETA (THETA-USD) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.34%

THETA (THETA-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 10 days

THETA (THETA-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that THETA (THETA-USD) price has no a definite trend is 87.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THETA (THETA-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, THETA (THETA-USD) price will reach 1.3613784679899 and 0.93610368256773 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day THETA (THETA-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 1.4294473913894 and 0.88929849843934

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3613784679899. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of THETA (THETA-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral 12.45%

THETA (THETA-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THETA (THETA-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for THETA (THETA-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

THETA (THETA-USD) predictions by visitors

THETA (THETA-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.