Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.52% Neutral -0.82% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.52%

Neutral:-0.82%
38.299 32.767 38.299
32.767
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.38% Neutral 3.46% Neutral

Neutral:-12.38%

Neutral:3.46%
39.416 33.195 39.416
33.195
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.37% Profit 31.93% Neutral

Neutral:-10.37%

Profit:31.93%
50.137 32.996 50.137
32.996

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price has no a definite trend is 79.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price will reach 36.378715755627 and 33.4346748954 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 38.197651543409 and 31.76294115063

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.4346748954. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.52%

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price has no a definite trend is 87.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price will reach 37.440183283515 and 33.870954754983 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2021 if the real price is between 39.312192447691 and 32.177407017234

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 37.440183283515. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.38%

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price has no a definite trend is 89.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) price will reach 47.623575932278 and 32.996253942484 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 18, 2021 if the real price is between 50.004754728891 and 31.34644124536

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.623575932278. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.37%

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 31.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) predictions by visitors

THE BYKE HOSPITALI (BYKE.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.