Maximum and minimum TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|TA1.SG: 12.7171349248444123247736570192501
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.18% Neutral 0.92% Neutral

Uptrend:15.18%

Neutral:0.92%
7.9232938187756190018262714147568 7.5095505969422902126098051667213 7.9232938187756190018262714147568
7.5095505969422902126098051667213
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.47% Neutral -0.47% Neutral

Neutral:-1.47%

Neutral:-0.47%
7.9927646931765821136650629341602 7.3354291419805806029330597084481 7.9927646931765821136650629341602
7.3354291419805806029330597084481
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.02% Neutral -0.1% Neutral

Neutral:-0.02%

Neutral:-0.1%
8.3337088390258937664611949003302 7.0277545219199168968771118670702 8.3337088390258937664611949003302
7.0277545219199168968771118670702

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.18% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price will reach 7.8311628245049860197468660771847 and 7.5391159639840452655334956943989 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 8.2227209657302360312769451411441 and 7.1621601657848428246211369696539

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.8311628245049860197468660771847. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 15.18%

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 98.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price will reach 7.8998259009272544517443748190999 and 7.3643089866785773622837041330058 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 8.2948171959736178848743293201551 and 6.9960935373446488938498077914119

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.3643089866785773622837041330058. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.47%

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) price will reach 8.2368055941301925315656262682751 and 7.0277545219199168968771118670702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 8.6486458738367026910509594017640 and 6.6763667958239212296689402137417

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0554230407264242330711567774415. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.02%

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) predictions by visitors

TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Inhaber-Akti (TA1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.