Maximum and minimum Anant Raj Global Limited short-term price forecast for Dec,Jan,Feb 2024

Anant Raj Global Limited stock short term price prediction: Dec,Jan,Feb 2024|TARC.NS: 195.83
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.21% Neutral 0.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.21%

Neutral:0.1%
126.27 99.24 126.27
99.24
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.52% Neutral 1.88% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.52%

Neutral:1.88%
127.41 100.11 127.41
100.11
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.99% Profit 22.57% Neutral

Neutral:-3.99%

Profit:22.57%
150.37 100.84 150.37
100.84

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price has no a definite trend is 78.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price will reach 123.57 and 101.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2023 if the real price is between 129.75 and 95.99

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 123.57. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.21%

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price has no a definite trend is 80.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price will reach 124.69 and 101.93 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2023 if the real price is between 130.92 and 96.83

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.88% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 124.69. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.52%

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price has no a definite trend is 96.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) price will reach 147.16 and 100.84 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2023 if the real price is between 154.52 and 95.80

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 147.16. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.99%

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 22.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) predictions by visitors

Anant Raj Global Limited (TARC.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.