Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.55% Neutral -0.65% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.55%

Neutral:-0.65%
6.266 5.599 6.266
5.599
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.05% Loss -2.19% Sell

Downtrend:-32.05%

Loss:-2.19%
6.273 5.502 6.273
5.502
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.54% Loss -29.15% Neutral

Neutral:-12.54%

Loss:-29.15%
6.362 3.845 6.362
3.845

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Mar 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 51.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price will reach 6.0593593829123 and 5.6325411191105 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 27, 2023 if the real price is between 6.3623273520579 and 5.3509140631549

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6325411191105. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.55%

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Mar 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 67.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price will reach 6.0663578592637 and 5.5351277929531 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 01, 2023 if the real price is between 6.3696757522269 and 5.2583714033055

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5351277929531. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.05%

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Mar 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 87.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) price will reach 6.1526781340628 and 3.84454025125 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2023 if the real price is between 6.4603120407659 and 3.6523132386875

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.15% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8676205812542. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.54%

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -29.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) predictions by visitors

TAG IMMOBILIEN AG (TEG.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.