Maximum and minimum TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|TURGG.IS: 1,459.47
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.01% Loss -9.17% Sell

Downtrend:-60.01%

Loss:-9.17%
732.78 586.22 732.78
586.22
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -32.73% Neutral 0.51% Neutral

Downtrend:-32.73%

Neutral:0.51%
815.37 574.05 815.37
574.05
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -33.21% Neutral -1.73% Neutral

Downtrend:-33.21%

Neutral:-1.73%
827.52 547.99 827.52
547.99

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price has no a definite trend is 39.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price will reach 724.09 and 626.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 13, 2024 if the real price is between 760.29 and 595.61

There will be a downward trend and -9.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 626.96. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.01%

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price has no a definite trend is 67.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price will reach 805.69 and 613.94 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 18, 2024 if the real price is between 845.98 and 583.24

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 805.69. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.73%

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price has no a definite trend is 66.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) price will reach 817.71 and 547.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 08, 2024 if the real price is between 858.59 and 520.59

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 586.06. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.21%

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) predictions by visitors

TURKER PROJE GAYRIMENKUL (TURGG.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.