Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.55% Loss -6.68% Sell

Downtrend:-56.55%

Loss:-6.68%
55.696 49.007 55.696
49.007
10 Days Sell Downtrend -39.62% Loss -10.58% Sell

Downtrend:-39.62%

Loss:-10.58%
56.742 45.914 56.742
45.914
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.96% Loss -10.11% Neutral

Neutral:-8.96%

Loss:-10.11%
59.013 43.96 59.013
43.96

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price has no a definite trend is 43.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price will reach 55.269865200617 and 50.129165572493 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 58.033358460648 and 47.622707293869

There will be a downward trend and -6.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 50.129165572493. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.55%

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price has no a definite trend is 60.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price will reach 56.308497970816 and 46.964438742142 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 59.123922869357 and 44.616216805035

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 46.964438742142. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.62%

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -10.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price has no a definite trend is 91.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) price will reach 58.562232897366 and 43.959673478787 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 61.490344542234 and 41.761689804848

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 44.96588090981. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.96%

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) predictions by visitors

Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.