Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53.96% Loss -3.02% Sell

Downtrend:-53.96%

Loss:-3.02%
19.588 17.909 19.588
17.909
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.2% Loss -1.16% Sell

Downtrend:-36.2%

Loss:-1.16%
19.923 17.931 19.923
17.931
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.21% Neutral 4.32% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.21%

Neutral:4.32%
21.241 17.667 21.241
17.667

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price has no a definite trend is 46.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price will reach 19.333157234787 and 17.975401220779 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 20.299815096527 and 17.07663115974

There will be a downward trend and -3.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.975401220779. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.96%

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price has no a definite trend is 63.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price will reach 19.663154469854 and 17.997629046571 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 20.646312193347 and 17.097747594242

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.997629046571. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.2%

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price has no a definite trend is 84.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) price will reach 20.964573710786 and 17.667483705147 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 22.012802396325 and 16.78410951989

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.964573710786. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.21%

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) predictions by visitors

Sugar #11 Oct 21 (SB=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.