Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.38% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-48.38%

Loss:-3.75%
37.921 30.523 37.921
30.523
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.12% Neutral 0.99% Neutral

Neutral:-0.12%

Neutral:0.99%
39.215 30.917 39.215
30.917
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.16% Profit 26.92% Neutral

Neutral:-1.16%

Profit:26.92%
50.057 29.653 50.057
29.653

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price has no a definite trend is 51.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price will reach 35.580132515224 and 31.537731015896 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 37.359139140985 and 29.960844465102

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.537731015896. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.38%

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price has no a definite trend is 99.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price will reach 36.794152699167 and 31.944085476141 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 38.633860334126 and 30.346881202334

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.794152699167. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.12%

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price has no a definite trend is 98.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) price will reach 46.967300680781 and 29.652603144423 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2023 if the real price is between 49.31566571482 and 28.169972987202

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 46.967300680781. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.16%

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 26.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) predictions by visitors

Stockwik Frvaltning AB (STWK.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.