Maximum and minimum SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|SAWAD.BK: 58.55
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.97% Neutral 1.36% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.97%

Neutral:1.36%
41.63 38.93 41.63
38.93
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.22% Loss -1.95% Neutral

Neutral:-14.22%

Loss:-1.95%
41.64 37.62 41.64
37.62
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.88% Neutral 2.38% Neutral

Neutral:7.88%

Neutral:2.38%
46.74 34.36 46.74
34.36

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 76.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 41.37 and 39.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 43.44 and 37.69

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 41.37. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.97%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 85.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 41.39 and 38.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 43.46 and 36.41

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 38.33. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.22%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.88% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 92.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 46.45 and 34.36 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 48.77 and 32.64

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 46.45. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.88%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions by visitors

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.