Maximum and minimum SPRINGS ON NM short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

SPRINGS     ON      NM stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|SGPS3.SA: 1.0643233776092528852785790149937
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -40.83% Loss -3.7% Sell

Downtrend:-40.83%

Loss:-3.7%
0.8342447472332281677154242061079 0.7277563417047219207489661130239 0.8342447472332281677154242061079
0.7277563417047219207489661130239
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.79% Loss -8.48% Sell

Downtrend:-33.79%

Loss:-8.48%
0.8272820330174823766355984844267 0.6971890956735933286836370825768 0.8272820330174823766355984844267
0.6971890956735933286836370825768
30 Days Sell Downtrend -19.26% Loss -17.48% Sell

Downtrend:-19.26%

Loss:-17.48%
0.8758234910518254423550388310105 0.5802767203990590871853783028200 0.8758234910518254423550388310105
0.5802767203990590871853783028200

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 59.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price will reach 0.8136461312040950133450678549707 and 0.7370865982703896923666775364836 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 0.8543284377642997862167817402224 and 0.7002322683568702466061495215399

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.7370865982703896923666775364836. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.83%

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 66.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price will reach 0.8068553356934131670641363598406 and 0.7061274624931570542685221880674 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 0.8471981024780838032128826853295 and 0.6708210893684991571461750936578

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.7061274624931570542685221880674. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.79%

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 80.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) price will reach 0.8541982403549482905091849715973 and 0.5802767203990590871853783028200 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 0.8969081523726957216879895895545 and 0.5512628843791060884171884026728

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.5877162030529996528116498666350. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -19.26%

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) predictions by visitors

SPRINGS ON NM (SGPS3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.