Maximum and minimum Sea Limited short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Sea Limited stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|SE: 54.64
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -23.5% Loss -6.97% Sell

Downtrend:-23.5%

Loss:-6.97%
45.06 39.40 45.06
39.40
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.17% Loss -14.6% Neutral

Neutral:-5.17%

Loss:-14.6%
44.94 36.23 44.94
36.23
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.4% Neutral 1.75% Neutral

Neutral:9.4%

Neutral:1.75%
52.02 36.40 52.02
36.40

Sea Limited (SE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sea Limited (SE) price has no a definite trend is 76.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sea Limited (SE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Sea Limited (SE) price will reach 44.69 and 40.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Sea Limited (SE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 20, 2024 if the real price is between 46.93 and 38.21

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 40.22. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Sea Limited (SE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Sea Limited (SE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.5%

Sea Limited (SE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Sea Limited (SE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sea Limited (SE) price has no a definite trend is 94.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sea Limited (SE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Sea Limited (SE) price will reach 44.58 and 36.98 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Sea Limited (SE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 46.81 and 35.13

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 36.98. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Sea Limited (SE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Sea Limited (SE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.17%

Sea Limited (SE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Sea Limited (SE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sea Limited (SE) price has no a definite trend is 90.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sea Limited (SE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Sea Limited (SE) price will reach 51.60 and 36.40 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Sea Limited (SE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 16, 2024 if the real price is between 54.18 and 34.58

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.60. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Sea Limited (SE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Sea Limited (SE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.4%

Sea Limited (SE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sea Limited (SE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Sea Limited (SE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Sea Limited (SE) predictions by visitors

Sea Limited (SE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.