Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.51% Neutral 1.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.51%

Neutral:1.41%
44.351 42.83 44.351
42.83
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.44% Neutral 2.89% Neutral

Neutral:9.44%

Neutral:2.89%
45.33 42.494 45.33
42.494
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 24.53% Neutral 1.41% Neutral

Uptrend:24.53%

Neutral:1.41%
47.279 39.905 47.279
39.905

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 78.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price will reach 44.350784848313 and 42.879402449604 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 46.568324090729 and 40.735432327124

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 44.350784848313. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.51%

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 90.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price will reach 45.330262885376 and 42.542996984003 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 04, 2021 if the real price is between 47.596776029645 and 40.415847134803

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.330262885376. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.44%

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 24.53% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 75.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) price will reach 47.278610636903 and 39.904744788652 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 24, 2021 if the real price is between 49.642541168748 and 37.90950754922

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.278610636903. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 24.53%

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) predictions by visitors

Smurfit Kappa Group PLC Registe (SK3.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.