30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT) price has no a definite trend is 97.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days.
In the 30-day price prediction, Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT) price will reach 23.394328107439 and 17.378674383936 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 30-day Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 24.564044512811 and 16.509740664739
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.394328107439. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.