Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.49% Loss -5.45% Sell

Downtrend:-60.49%

Loss:-5.45%
4.951 4.45 4.951
4.45
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.96% Neutral -0.5% Neutral

Neutral:9.96%

Neutral:-0.5%
5.152 4.49 5.152
4.49
30 Days Buy Uptrend 19.6% Profit 12.18% Buy

Uptrend:19.6%

Profit:12.18%
5.754 4.506 5.754
4.506

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price has no a definite trend is 39.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price will reach 4.8697622326915 and 4.4685447179693 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 22, 2022 if the real price is between 5.1132503443261 and 4.2451174820708

There will be a downward trend and -5.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.4685447179693. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.49%

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.96% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price has no a definite trend is 90.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price will reach 5.0670958625116 and 4.5087632635738 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 27, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3204506556372 and 4.2833251003951

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.5087632635738. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.96%

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price has no a definite trend is 80.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) price will reach 5.6601181372054 and 4.5056600217805 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 17, 2022 if the real price is between 5.9431240440656 and 4.2803770206914

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6601181372054. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 19.6%

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) predictions by visitors

SVEN.HAND.A ADR SK 4,30 (SVHI.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.