Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -55.24% Neutral 2.58% Neutral

Downtrend:-55.24%

Neutral:2.58%
1272.701 1154.524 1272.701
1154.524
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -31.32% Neutral 1.74% Neutral

Downtrend:-31.32%

Neutral:1.74%
1258.216 1158.983 1258.216
1158.983
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.61% Neutral -0.72% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.61%

Neutral:-0.72%
1335.677 1052.666 1335.677
1052.666

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price has no a definite trend is 44.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price will reach 1289.642538929 and 1177.7306375742 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1354.1246658754 and 1118.8441056955

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.58% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 1289.642538929. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.24%

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price has no a definite trend is 68.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price will reach 1274.9640165567 and 1182.2790325642 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1338.7122173846 and 1123.165080936

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1274.9640165567. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -31.32%

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price has no a definite trend is 75.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) price will reach 1353.4567862034 and 1052.6664732099 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 1421.1296255136 and 1000.0331495494

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1073.8255982995. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -24.61%

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) predictions by visitors

Satrix SWIX Top 40 Portfolio (STXSWX.JO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.