Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.64% Neutral 4.12% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.64%

Neutral:4.12%
1941.777 1807.795 1941.777
1807.795
10 Days Neutral Neutral 13.1% Profit 8.05% Neutral

Neutral:13.1%

Profit:8.05%
2019.205 1803.172 2019.205
1803.172
30 Days Buy Uptrend 23.71% Profit 19.72% Buy

Uptrend:23.71%

Profit:19.72%
2211.174 1826.854 2211.174
1826.854

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price has no a definite trend is 82.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price will reach 1941.7772465229 and 1836.5691379666 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 2038.866108849 and 1744.7406810683

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1941.7772465229. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.64%

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price has no a definite trend is 86.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price will reach 2019.2052665949 and 1831.8720914841 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 2120.1655299246 and 1740.2784869099

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2019.2052665949. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 13.1%

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price has no a definite trend is 76.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) price will reach 2211.173991251 and 1826.8537533283 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 2321.7326908135 and 1735.5110656619

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2211.173991251. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 23.71%

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) predictions by visitors

SSE PLC ORD 50P (SSE.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.