Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.89% Neutral 4.28% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.89%

Neutral:4.28%
23.179 21.304 23.179
21.304
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.84% Profit 10.23% Neutral

Neutral:-11.84%

Profit:10.23%
24.414 21.374 24.414
21.374
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.98% Profit 18.15% Neutral

Neutral:3.98%

Profit:18.15%
26.109 21.415 26.109
21.415

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price has no a definite trend is 81.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price will reach 23.147774967633 and 21.609935704116 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 24.305163716015 and 20.52943891891

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.147774967633. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.89%

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 5 days

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price has no a definite trend is 88.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price will reach 24.380993409829 and 21.681064779445 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 25.600043080321 and 20.597011540473

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.380993409829. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.84%

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 10 days

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price has no a definite trend is 96.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) price will reach 26.072947563505 and 21.41531998785 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 27.37659494168 and 20.344553988458

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.072947563505. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.98%

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) predictions by visitors

SOMPO HOLDINGS INC (SMPNY) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.