Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.6% Neutral 1.68% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.6%

Neutral:1.68%
30.521 28.922 30.521
28.922
10 Days Sell Downtrend -31.9% Loss -1.08% Sell

Downtrend:-31.9%

Loss:-1.08%
30.618 28.019 30.618
28.019
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.49% Neutral 9.15% Neutral

Neutral:-10.49%

Neutral:9.15%
34.021 27.658 34.021
27.658

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price has no a definite trend is 49.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price will reach 30.397469261298 and 29.218173844314 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 31.917342724363 and 27.757265152099

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.68% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 30.397469261298. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.6%

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 5 days

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price has no a definite trend is 68.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price will reach 30.494009070211 and 28.306317127943 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 04, 2021 if the real price is between 32.018709523722 and 26.891001271546

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 28.306317127943. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -31.9%

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 10 days

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price has no a definite trend is 89.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) price will reach 33.883927025876 and 27.658462693084 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 24, 2021 if the real price is between 35.57812337717 and 26.27553955843

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 33.883927025876. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.49%

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) predictions by visitors

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.