Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.88% Neutral 3.99% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.88%

Neutral:3.99%
298.879 274.684 298.879
274.684
10 Days Neutral Neutral 5.33% Profit 8.9% Neutral

Neutral:5.33%

Profit:8.9%
316.156 271.392 316.156
271.392
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.05% Neutral 3.92% Neutral

Neutral:-3.05%

Neutral:3.92%
332.237 241.786 332.237
241.786

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 83.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price will reach 294.14195832473 and 275.8193717797 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 308.84905624097 and 262.02840319071

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 294.14195832473. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.88%

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 94.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price will reach 311.14511674436 and 272.51330987239 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 326.70237258158 and 258.88764437877

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 311.14511674436. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.33%

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 96.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) price will reach 326.97081011804 and 241.78645129502 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 343.31935062394 and 229.69712873027

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 326.97081011804. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.05%

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) predictions by visitors

Somany Hom Innovation ltd (SHIL.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.