Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.56% Neutral 1.25% Neutral

Neutral:-10.56%

Neutral:1.25%
0.92 0.886 0.92
0.886
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.37% Neutral 1.44% Neutral

Neutral:-0.37%

Neutral:1.44%
0.927 0.88 0.927
0.88
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.02% Neutral 8.39% Neutral

Neutral:8.02%

Neutral:8.39%
0.996 0.874 0.996
0.874

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price has no a definite trend is 89.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price will reach 0.91572222158853 and 0.88627764335905 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2021 if the real price is between 0.96150833266796 and 0.8419637611911

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.91572222158853. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.56%

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 5 days

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price has no a definite trend is 99.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price will reach 0.9232411912952 and 0.88046744161372 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 30, 2021 if the real price is between 0.96940325085996 and 0.83644406953303

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.9232411912952. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.37%

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 10 days

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price has no a definite trend is 91.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) price will reach 0.99194945372815 and 0.87377590469447 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1.0415469264146 and 0.83008710945975

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.99194945372815. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.02%

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) predictions by visitors

Shift AUD (SHIFT-AUD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.