Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.7% Neutral 3.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.7%

Neutral:3.33%
5.856 5.602 5.856
5.602
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -46.54% Neutral 2.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-46.54%

Neutral:2.75%
5.858 5.567 5.858
5.567
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.57% Neutral -3.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.57%

Neutral:-3.52%
6.085 4.988 6.085
4.988

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price has no a definite trend is 49.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price will reach 5.9001250669528 and 5.6622072990063 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1951313203004 and 5.379096934056

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.33% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9001250669528. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.7%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price has no a definite trend is 53.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price will reach 5.9018308255402 and 5.6273705879185 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1969223668172 and 5.3460020585226

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9018308255402. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.54%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price has no a definite trend is 79.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) price will reach 6.1311261170315 and 4.9881300878487 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 6.4376824228831 and 4.7387235834562

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.0418605300874. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.57%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) predictions by visitors

ISHARES IV PLC ISH E GBH D (SGWS.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.