Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.66% Loss -4.59% Sell

Downtrend:-22.66%

Loss:-4.59%
0.425 0.375 0.425
0.375
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.4% Neutral 2.72% Neutral

Neutral:3.4%

Neutral:2.72%
0.456 0.375 0.456
0.375
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.29% Neutral 1.17% Neutral

Neutral:3.29%

Neutral:1.17%
0.488 0.337 0.488
0.337

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price will reach 0.42520513685073 and 0.39160829703896 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.44646539369327 and 0.37202788218701

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.39160829703896. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.66%

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price will reach 0.4558098282323 and 0.39154317737709 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.47860031964392 and 0.37196601850823

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.4558098282323. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.4%

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) price will reach 0.48843021195654 and 0.33730118777307 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 0.51285172255436 and 0.32043612838441

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48843021195654. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.29%

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) predictions by visitors

PETROTAL CORP. (SER1.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.