Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.74% Neutral 1.91% Neutral

Uptrend:17.74%

Neutral:1.91%
13.451 12.086 13.451
12.086
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.85% Profit 5.25% Neutral

Neutral:1.85%

Profit:5.25%
13.841 12.124 13.841
12.124
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.84% Neutral 9.47% Neutral

Neutral:-9.84%

Neutral:9.47%
14.808 11.713 14.808
11.713

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price has no a definite trend is 82.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price will reach 13.220798573602 and 12.280380436114 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 13.881838502282 and 11.666361414308

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.220798573602. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 17.74%

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price has no a definite trend is 98.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price will reach 13.603635093451 and 12.31916172342 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 14.283816848124 and 11.703203637249

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.603635093451. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.85%

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price has no a definite trend is 90.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) price will reach 14.554457621369 and 11.713195562049 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 15.282180502437 and 11.127535783947

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 14.554457621369. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.84%

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SciPlay Corporation (SCPL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) predictions by visitors

SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.