Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.61% Neutral 0.8% Neutral

Neutral:-6.61%

Neutral:0.8%
3.208 3.058 3.208
3.058
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 35.27% Neutral 1.61% Neutral

Uptrend:35.27%

Neutral:1.61%
3.254 3.037 3.254
3.037
30 Days Buy Uptrend 31.7% Profit 10.94% Buy

Uptrend:31.7%

Profit:10.94%
3.541 3.043 3.541
3.043

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price will reach 3.1668277767604 and 3.0580210102598 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 3.3251691655984 and 2.9051199597468

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.1668277767604. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.61%

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 35.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price has no a definite trend is 64.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price will reach 3.2127464676981 and 3.0372746153101 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 21, 2021 if the real price is between 3.373383791083 and 2.8854108845446

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2127464676981. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Uptrend 35.27%

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 31.7% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price has no a definite trend is 68.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) price will reach 3.4957848808601 and 3.0433618413945 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 10, 2021 if the real price is between 3.6705741249031 and 2.8911937493247

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.4957848808601. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 31.7%

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) predictions by visitors

SCHERZER U. CO. AG O.N. (PZS.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.