Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -77.01% Neutral 0.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-77.01%

Neutral:0.45%
4637.461 4448.339 4637.461
4448.339
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -64.68% Neutral -0.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-64.68%

Neutral:-0.6%
4679.266 4359.363 4679.266
4359.363
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.51% Neutral 6.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.51%

Neutral:6.87%
5119.077 4258.907 5119.077
4258.907

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 77.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that S&P 500 (^GSPC) price has no a definite trend is 22.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price will reach 4632.6811406957 and 4459.9309378508 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day S&P 500 (^GSPC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 4864.3151977304 and 4236.9343909582

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.45% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 4632.6811406957. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -77.01%

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 5 days

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 64.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that S&P 500 (^GSPC) price has no a definite trend is 35.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price will reach 4674.4436709695 and 4370.7225049135 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day S&P 500 (^GSPC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 4908.165854518 and 4152.1863796678

There will be a downward trend and -0.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4370.7225049135. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -64.68%

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 10 days

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that S&P 500 (^GSPC) price has no a definite trend is 83.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, S&P 500 (^GSPC) price will reach 5113.8013617204 and 4258.9073164547 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day S&P 500 (^GSPC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 5369.4914298064 and 4045.961950632

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5113.8013617204. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.51%

S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest S&P 500 (^GSPC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for S&P 500 (^GSPC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

S&P 500 (^GSPC) predictions by visitors

S&P 500 (^GSPC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.