Maximum and minimum SONMEZ FILAMENT short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

SONMEZ FILAMENT stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|SONME.IS: 125.68
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -49.46% Loss -4.48% Sell

Downtrend:-49.46%

Loss:-4.48%
84.13 73.26 84.13
73.26
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.53% Neutral 0.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.53%

Neutral:0.79%
91.90 69.95 91.90
69.95
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.82% Profit 19.01% Neutral

Neutral:-8.82%

Profit:19.01%
107.52 69.28 107.52
69.28

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price has no a definite trend is 50.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price will reach 82.02 and 74.19 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 86.12 and 70.48

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 74.19. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.46%

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price has no a definite trend is 84.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price will reach 89.60 and 70.83 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 94.08 and 67.29

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 89.60. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.53%

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price has no a definite trend is 91.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) price will reach 104.83 and 69.28 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 110.07 and 65.82

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 104.83. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.82%

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 19.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) predictions by visitors

SONMEZ FILAMENT (SONME.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.