Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.34% Neutral 1.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.34%

Neutral:1.4%
1.714 1.511 1.714
1.511
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.3% Neutral 0.55% Neutral

Neutral:-11.3%

Neutral:0.55%
1.723 1.488 1.723
1.488
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.74% Neutral 9.23% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.74%

Neutral:9.23%
1.878 1.474 1.878
1.474

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 84.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price will reach 1.7135439370048 and 1.5490949455797 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 1.799221133855 and 1.4716401983007

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.7135439370048. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.34%

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 88.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price will reach 1.7233129993142 and 1.5255350491604 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 1.8094786492799 and 1.4492582967024

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.7233129993142. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.3%

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 81.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) price will reach 1.8778817208251 and 1.4743285293487 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 1.9717758068664 and 1.4006121028813

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8778817208251. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.74%

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) predictions by visitors

PET MANGUINHON (RPMG3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.