Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.78% Loss -1.35% Neutral

Neutral:-13.78%

Loss:-1.35%
5.407 5.005 5.407
5.005
10 Days Sell Downtrend -17.99% Loss -4.57% Sell

Downtrend:-17.99%

Loss:-4.57%
5.406 4.838 5.406
4.838
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.74% Loss -5.2% Neutral

Neutral:-6.74%

Loss:-5.2%
5.727 4.489 5.727
4.489

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 86.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price will reach 5.3248988677942 and 5.004904415611 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 5.5911438111839 and 4.7546591948304

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.004904415611. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.78%

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 82.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price will reach 5.3243630363625 and 4.8380195178245 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 5.5905811881806 and 4.5961185419333

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.8380195178245. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.99%

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) price will reach 5.6401690893845 and 4.4892273805975 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 5.9221775438537 and 4.2647660115676

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.4892273805975. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.74%

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) predictions by visitors

RATOS B FRIA SK 2,083 (RAZB.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.