Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.98% Profit 5.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.98%

Profit:5.52%
9.247 8.318 9.247
8.318
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.12% Neutral -0.02% Neutral

Neutral:-4.12%

Neutral:-0.02%
9.243 7.855 9.243
7.855
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.25% Loss -9.24% Neutral

Neutral:2.25%

Loss:-9.24%
9.263 7.06 9.263
7.06

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 51.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price will reach 8.9868952173101 and 8.3176457712913 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2021 if the real price is between 9.4362399781756 and 7.9017634827267

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.9868952173101. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.98%

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 95.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price will reach 8.9827652195424 and 7.8554229775771 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 30, 2021 if the real price is between 9.4319034805196 and 7.4626518286982

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.8554229775771. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.12%

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 97.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) price will reach 9.0018178530006 and 7.0599740250856 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 9.4519087456506 and 6.7069753238313

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0599740250856. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.25%

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) predictions by visitors

RAKUTEN GROUP INC. (RAK.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.